This role will work closely with the CRM Manager and other teams in the business to plan and execute targeted customer promotions. You’ll be required to input at all stages of campaign delivery – utilising email, on-site, mobile and other available channels to maximise response rates, in a highly competitive and fast moving environment.
• Responsible for executing promotional activities daily, as well as larger seasonal campaigns, across multiple channels.
• Collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure promotions are implemented effectively and all available channels are utilised to maximise customer engagement.
• Work closely with the Partner Marketing team to ensure the timely delivery of the weekly newsletter and retailer solus emails.
• Creation of customer segments in DMP for various promotional and BAU activity
• Work closely with internal design teams to brief and critique creative to ensure CRM campaign messaging is on-brand and delivered to the highest standard.
o Ensure that all activity is on-brand with the correct tone of voice, positioning and articulates the relevant Quidco features and content.
• Monitor the performance of campaigns against KPIs and communicate results via Excel reports on a weekly and monthly basis, in the CRM team meetings
• Assist in creation of email templates for our white label services
• Effect any reasonable request made by a manager.
Essential skills and experience
• Hands-on experience working with self-service email CMS tools and the ability to create dynamic campaigns and programs.
• Experience in end-to-end promotional campaign activity (B2C)
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a marketing or business related qualification.
• A minimum of 12 months experience working within CRM/Email marketing in an ecommerce B2C focused business.
• Experience working with databases, data analysis and segmentation.
• Can demonstrate success maximising sales from customers at all stages of the customer lifecycle.
• Advanced level of computer literacy, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Person Profile – CRM Executive
• Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks effectively
• Excellent attention to detail
• Creative thinker with a structured way of working
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
• Reliable, flexible, and determined
• Well presented and professional approach
• Good team player
Role specific skills
• Minimum 12 month’s experience in CRM/Marketing in a B2C environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Being detail orientated is essential
• Must be able to manage own workload sufficiently to achieve targets set within internal service level agreements.
• Passion for digital marketing and CRM
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software – specifically Excel.
• The ability to use all forms of communication (email, phone, instant messaging, face-to-face) is essential.
• Experience using an ESP (Emarsys preferred)
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “your name – CRM Executive”.
Thank you for your interest!