Looking for your next role in email marketing? Then we’ve got just the vacancy for you… Here at Quidco, we’re looking for an ambitious and energetic Email Marketing Executive to specialise in lifecycle automation. The executive will form part of a dynamic Marketing Team, with plenty of opportunity to develop and grow. This role will work closely with the CRM Manager and other teams to inspire Quidco members by planning and executing targeted customer communications campaigns. The successful candidate will work on all stages of campaign delivery across primarily email, mobile and on-site channels.
• Responsible for planning and delivering customer-focused communications campaigns across email and mobile
• Responsible for developing and optimising all automated lifecycle campaigns
• Collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure communications are effective and maximise customer engagement.
• Using our data management platforms to create user segments for various lifecycle and promotional activity.
• Working closely with internal design teams to create artwork to ensure campaign messaging is correct, on-brand and inspires consumers.
• Monitoring the performance of campaigns and communicating the results to the marketing team.
Desired skills and experience:
• Hands-on experience working with self-service email content management systems and the ability to plan campaigns and programs.
• Experience in delivering end-to-end promotional campaign activity.
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
• A minimum of 12 months experience working in an email automation marketing role, preferably in an ecommerce business.
• Experience working with databases, data analysis and segmentation.
• Can demonstrate success in generating sales from customers at all stages of the customer lifecycle, from new users to inactive users.
• High level of computer literacy, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Person Profile – Email Marketing Executive
• Good team player looking to work with a great team
• Highly organised with an ability to prioritise tasks effectively
• Excellent attention to detail
• Creative thinker with a structured way of working
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
• Reliable and professional
Role specific skills
• Minimum 12 month’s experience in email marketing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Being detail orientated is essential
• Must be able to manage own workload sufficiently to achieve targets set within internal service level agreements.
• Must be customer-centric – always thinking of what the customer will want
• Advanced level of copywriting skills is essential
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software – specifically Excel.
• The ability to adapt to all forms of communication (email, phone, instant messaging, face-to-face) is essential.
• Experience using an Email Service Provider (ESP) like Emarsys
Thank you for your interest!